Join a winning RE/MAX team in Metro Vancouver and the Lower Mainland
Be Your Career represents RE/MAX Offices around Metro Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We’re looking for high-energy, goal-oriented, charismatic sales leaders to join our team.
Is a career with BeYourCareer for you?
Do hurdles make you want to jump higher? Do you like to win? Do you wake up every morning full of energy, ready to go out and crush it? If you answered yes, then this might be a good fit for you. We are looking for people who are creative, persuasive, ambitious, tenacious and multi-talented. You should be a great communicator, a high achiever and a principled representative of the company.
Skills and experience needed:
- Strong closer with great judgment
- Real estate license
- Significant sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Highly responsive, especially in terms of clarity and tone
Compensation and perks:
- High commission package
- Awesome team of smart, driven, principled, good-spirited people
- Take vacation when you need it
Location: Work from one of our Real Estate offices in Metro Vancouver and the Lower Mainland
Start date: As soon as possible
10 Reasons you should work with us at RE/MAX
1. Be part of a team that’s having real impact in the Real Estate market. Statistics confirm that RE/MAX agents sell more homes than any other agent – in Vancouver and around the world.
2. We’re not afraid to share. Since 2006, over 17-million fee-free leads have been generated through Leadstreet®, our in-house lead exchange system that puts buyers and sellers in touch with agents. With RE/MAX, you can expect unrivalled business-building services at the local, regional, national, and international levels.
3. With RE/MAX, you don’t need a business card. At RE/MAX, “group buying power” is what generates the world-class promotions that earn consumers’ attention. Every year, RE/MAX invests millions of dollars into global advertising. When you associate yourself with RE/MAX, your real estate career can only improve.
4. The more you learn, the more you earn. Being a real estate agent is a life-learning opportunity. Education at RE/MAX started in the 1990’s with the RE/MAX Satellite Network. Today, agents can access RE/MAX University and stream over 1,000 training videos and 70+ designations and certificates.
5. You must invest in your business. There are cheaper brokerages to work with, but cheaper is not a synonym of success. With your monthly investment, you can rest assured you are making a wise investment in yourself and your real estate career.
6. We want you to take time off! Being one of the top producing real estate agents in Vancouver allows you to earn enough to take your family on the best holidays.
7. RE/MAX is a family. Our eight offices in Greater Vancouver have over 700 real estate licensees combined. While this may seem like a large number, we still consider ourselves a small team. We know that every new REALTOR® who joins our team will make a significant impact on what we become in the real estate market.
8. Life is fun on a rocket ship. We are fast and social. We’re not afraid to use WhatsApp to contact our clients or lend them our tablet to take pictures. If you consider yourself a tech-savvy real estate agent, we want to learn from you!
9. Think global and be local. You can stay in Vancouver while helping your clients find properties in over 100 countries, thanks to Global RE/MAX. Imagine a global MLS!
10. We’re changing real estate market and we need your help! They say knowledge is power. Contact us to learn more details about how RE/MAX empowers you to run your business your way.